Pai Gow Poker is played against the dealer. The object of the game is two create
two winning hands out of 7 cards.
Course of the Game
- First the player places a wager on the table.
- The dealer gives the player 7 open cards and takes for himself 7 cards that
- The player needs to sort his 7 cards into 2 hands: a regular hand of 5 cards
and a pair of cards. The 5-cards hand is valued as in poker. Note that the 2-cards
hand can't be of higher value than the 5-cards hand.
- Once the player has finished sorting, he clicks the Split button to split
- Now the dealer opens and splits his 7 cards.
- The 5-cards hands are compared and then the 2-cards hands are compared. The
highest hand wins.
* If the player beats the dealer's both hands the player is paid 1:1 minus a
* If the player wins with one hand but loses with the other, the round is a
* If the player loses both hands, the bet is lost.
* If both hands of the player match both hands of the dealer, the tie goes
to the dealer.