Let It Ride is also called Ride On Poker at several casinos. The game is based
on a gamble that the 3 cards the player receives at the beginning of a round will
turn out as a winning 5 card poker hand.
Course of the game
- At the beginning of the game the player places 3 equal bets on the table.
- The dealer gives the player 3 open cards, and then places 2 more cards on
the table facing down.
- After seeing the first 3 cards the player can choose whether to remove one
of the 3 bets that are on the table or to keep all three bets (let them ride).
- Now the dealer opens one of the face-down cards. The player considers the
4 open cards and again decides if to remove one of the bets or to keep them.
- The dealer opens the other face-down card and now the player has a 5-card
- Hands are valued and paid for as in Poker. (A pair must be 10s or better).
It is recommended to let the bet ride only if your open cards include a pair
(10s or better) or 3 of a kind, or a start of a royal flush.