FirePay is an instant online payment method for U.S. and Canadian bank account
holders. FirePay enables to deposit and withdraw fund using a bank account, and
transfer fund to and from online merchants. Withdrawals and transfers are free
Creating an account - no fee
Express Funding Deposit fee - $ 5.99
Deposit fees using validated bank account- $3.99
Transfer - no fees
Withdrawal - no fees
How to Open an Account
1. Go to the FirePay website
2. Click on Open an Account
3. Fill in the registration form
4 Click the link to Terms & Conditions at the bottom of the form, read the
Terms & Conditions and if you agree tick the box next to the link
5. Click on Submit
7. You will receive a confirmation email to the address you entered. In this
message you will find your access code.
8. Copy the code from your email and enter it in the appropriate field in the
Account Activation Information page on FirePay.
8. Now you will receive a phone call to the number you have entered. When you
pick up, use the phone keypad to enter your confirmation number, which at this
point appears on FirePay's website. (if you missed the call you can call an
automated service or a representative will call you in a few minutes).
9. Fill in your bank account information and social security number.
10. You will be presented with 2 personal questions based on your social security
number and public record information.
11. Fill in the amount you wish to deposit
FirePay accounts can be funded using a U.S. or Canadian bank account.
Deposit limits -
U.S. - initial deposit limit is $500 per week for Express Funding and $750 per
week after account holder's bank account is validated.
Canada - initial limit is $200 per week.
Funds are withdrawn back to the account holder's bank account.
Transfer funds to merchants and back.
US Dollar or Canadian Dollar.
Details Required During Transactions
When making a transaction using FirePay, users are required to enter their 6-digit
FirePay account number and expiry date. There is no need to enter bank account
or credit card details.
FirePay is powered by FireOne Group plc, a publicly traded company on the AIM
market of the London Stock Exchange.